Your self talk sometimes needs training to be more positive and less limiting. This is when the power of positive and powerful affirmations empowers us to change our mindset.
The negative mind chatter, can create real havoc with our confidence, self esteem, and when we are in a place of judging others we are also under the spell of continuously judging ourselves. To be more than we currently are. But… not in a positive and self accepting way. This is when we find ourselves in constant conflict with our thoughts and feelings.
When do I know I need positive and powerful affirmations?
This is a question my clients ask me often. The truth is, we need powerful and positive affirmations everyday. They are the pinnacle of our drive, our focus, our determination, our motivation and our dreams.
It’s even more important to use powerful and positive affirmations when we are having a bad day. The powerful and positive messages we receive from the affirmations we give ourselves can really help us get through the bad days and they also inspire and encourage us on good days. Using powerful and positive affirmations gives us a clue to how we are feeling and where our negative belief systems are taking us.
The trick is to use powerful and positive affirmations each and everyday! Here’s 5 things you will notice if you use powerful and positive affirmations every day:
- Increase your self belief – if you repeat the same affirmation over and over but at the start notice you don’t believe in the affirmation, within a week your thoughts and feelings become aligned to this affirmation which in turn increases your self belief.
- Confidence grows – affirmations are amazingly beautiful at changing the way we think and feel about ourselves, as we develop belief in the affirmations we use we feel they are true and in turn we become more confident.
- Physical and mental energy increases – when you use these positive and powerful affirmations daily your inner critics and your negative self talk dissipates, in turn thus increases your positivity and your energy levels increase
- Find strength to conquer your fears – when you believe in the positive affirmations you tell yourself everyday you find a strength within you to really let go of the fear, without realising you are doing it.
- Feel better in yourself – by replacing negative thoughts with powerful and positive affirmations you create a space for you to feel good, vibrant and at peace with who you are.
This list is not exhaustive.
Here are some examples to help you along the way, keeping it simple, which one will you start with:
🦋 I’m free to be me, each and everyday
🦋 I’m happy and full of joy, more and more everyday
🦋 I’m safe and at peace with life as it stands
🦋 I am in control, with calm confidence